Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Beer Fest

The boys!
Troy,Jenn,Dan,Nathan,Me,and Jenny
Danny boy and Me
My sister and I


Had such a great time at the Beer Fest with my sister, Jenny, Troy, Dan and Nathan!


It was a perfect day out and enjoyed tasting all those micro brews~

2 comments:

The Dyer family said...

How fun, looks like a great time! Great pics and I love seeing your sis bust out and have a good time! Wish Rob and I could have been there, we miss you guys. I love the group pic with Nathan on Dan's back...how cute!

Megan and Dan said...

Well I miss you guys a ton!
My sister had a great time...tons of people to hold Nathan.
I hope all is well...that will be you next year for my wedding hopefully!!
Love ya,
Meg

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Lil Nathan 10 months

Lil Nathan 10 months
My nephew Nathan oh how he is growing.

Hiking at Opal Creek

Hiking at Opal Creek