Monday, July 16, 2007

Celebrated our one year of being together!


I can't bieleve that it has been a hole year of being together with Dan! This year has truley been the best, we have done so many fun things and have come so far! We are so happy to have found eachother and can't wait for many more years together!


We celebrating by doing our favorite thing, camping! We went to Clear lake up at Mt. Hood, it was so secluded and pretty! The dogs loved it as well and we all look foward to camping there again!

There will be more pictures to come but this is my car wth the Canoe on it right before we left!


3 comments:

Shalyse said...

I love that you guys just go camping together, you are so stinkin cute! I want a canoe SO flippin' bad! I'm jealous!

The Dyer family said...

Seems like you guys had a great time. I want to go camping and out on the lake soooo bad!!! Love ya girl :)

The Dyer family said...

Tell Roxy hello from her favorite auntie. Thorr and I miss her! :)

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Lil Nathan 10 months

Lil Nathan 10 months
My nephew Nathan oh how he is growing.

Hiking at Opal Creek

Hiking at Opal Creek