Go to couple baby, thats right! :) I love this pic, even though Robby thinks he looks like a goof ball...haha. Those were the good days and we can't wait to see you guys soon. Get Dan down here, 49er game baby!!
Dan and I just got married on September 20th 2008!!! We are so happy to be married and we are looking foward to many great years together! We love anything outdoors hiking with our pups and camping. We love boating, wakeboarding and pretty much anything that is in the water!
We are planning on moving to California which will be a very big move for us but I think we are going to have a wonderful time!!!
Stay tuned for some great new adventures!
2 comments:
Such a cute picture of you 4...that is so cool that you guys are all such great friends. Life works out really nice sometimes, huh? :-)
Go to couple baby, thats right! :) I love this pic, even though Robby thinks he looks like a goof ball...haha. Those were the good days and we can't wait to see you guys soon. Get Dan down here, 49er game baby!!
Post a Comment