Friday, August 3, 2007

The Gang at the Beavers game!




5 comments:

Shalyse said...

Looks like so much fun! You guys are seriously the cutest couple ever!!! :-)

Megan and Dan said...

Thanks Shalyse! Congrats on being prego...have you talked to savannah she had her little man!!
He is a cutie!

The Dyer family said...

OK, I'm finally back on the blog! I love the recent pics, looks like you guys are having a great time. I miss you so much & wish you could be here to see Colby. He can't wait to meet his auntie Megan!

Megan and Dan said...

Oh I am so excited to meet him!!
He is so precious!!

cdman09 said...

that is a good pic

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Lil Nathan 10 months

Lil Nathan 10 months
My nephew Nathan oh how he is growing.

Hiking at Opal Creek

Hiking at Opal Creek