Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mason lake in Wa for the weekend!


This weekend was so much fun we stayed in a cabin right on the lake called Mason Lake in Shelton Wa, it was very hard to leave. We got to spend the weekend with Dan's Dad, Sister and Brother in law and the cutie pie Taylor Dan's 5 month old nephew. It was great to spend time with his family and what a great way to do it, right by the water! We wake boarded and cruised around in the boat the weather was a little chilly but we still got in the water!! Look foward to going again soon!
Dan's Dad Dave

The Cabin and Courtney and Taylor in the background
Heather, Dan and his Dad Dave
Me, Dan, Heather and little Taylor by the fire
Roxy of course freakin out on the dock thinking that I left her.
Heather and I on the boat...it was freezing there!
Dan driving the boat!

2 comments:

Shalyse said...

you guys are always doing such fun stuff! I love hanging out on the lake!!!

The Dyer family said...

Love the pics, it makes me miss you guys soo much! I really miss going on the lake, we always have so much fun. Love you!

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Lil Nathan 10 months

Lil Nathan 10 months
My nephew Nathan oh how he is growing.

Hiking at Opal Creek

Hiking at Opal Creek