Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Here are some Pics from the Beach!

These pictures were taken at the beach we went to Seaside and stayed at the trendwest there thanks to Dan's Mom and Step Dad Richard! Thanks you guys we had a blast!!!

Cheers!

Playing the wii...how addicting!
Heather and I on the Beach
Crazy wii players:))




Taylor just chillin playing with his cool christmas present from Dan and I :))
Dan with Taylor on his back...he is going to be a great Daddy, wait where's Taylor:))
Dan and his Mom
Courtney, Heather and Taylor!





2 comments:

The Dyer family said...

It's about time you posted some new pics! :) It looks like you guys had a great wknd, don't you just love the WII!! Happy Valentines Day, hope your having a great one! Love you!!!

Shalyse said...

fun fun fun! :=) I want a wii so bad!

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Lil Nathan 10 months

Lil Nathan 10 months
My nephew Nathan oh how he is growing.

Hiking at Opal Creek

Hiking at Opal Creek