Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bridal Shower fun!!

Well I had my bridal shower and it turned out so nice thanks to my sister and mom who put it on for me:) It was on Saturday which was such a hot day but luckily we were inside with the lovely AC! It was so nice to see everyone and I am so looking foward to the wedding I can't wait!
Here are some pics from the shower! It was so fun to have my mom meet some of Dan's family, they all got along great!

My Sister and I


My Mom and I
All three of us + 1

My Mom and Dan's Mom
Deena-bridesmaid and Andrea and me

My sis and I again

Dan's step sister Bridget and Neice Alex
Dan and I at the end of the party

2 comments:

Shalyse said...

ok aren't you getting SO excited? you look beautiful and your sister is a dang cute pregnant girl two! your mom must be proud of her two beauties! :-)

The Dyer family said...

Looks like so much fun, I wish I was there! I can't believe the wedding is coming up so soon, I can't wait. Love you!

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Lil Nathan 10 months

Lil Nathan 10 months
My nephew Nathan oh how he is growing.

Hiking at Opal Creek

Hiking at Opal Creek