Sorry it has been a while since I have posted we have been keeping busy with our new life in California! First off I have not shared any pictures of our honeymoon, which was fantastic! We went to Los Cabos and stay right on the beach at a great resort for 7 nights! We soaked it up laying by the pool hanging out at the swim up bar!!! The weather was so hot there about 100 everyday! The time just flew by! We had a great time going in to the town of Cabo San lucas for there night life, we went to Cabo wabo where we got our groove on till 400am!! Our last night there was probably the best, we went on a dinner cruise to lovers cove which was beautifull! See pics below!!!
A night out on the town
A night out on the town





Us getting down on the cruise



3 comments:
What a fun time! Can't wait to see all the pics. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Luv ya, Jen
Only Dan could have posted this, everyone else is at work at 9 in the morning. Anyway sweet pic, maybe you should update to some Oakley stuff, like your super cool rad new friends Patrick and Sondra. that's what I'm talkin about! BO YEAH!!!!!
OK I put a comment on here a couple days ago but as I see it didn't go through. So...these are great pics, you guys look great! Honeymoons are the BEST, just the two of you together, so much fun! I love you guys and have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!
Post a Comment