I can't tell you how much we love DUCK games but we absolutly Love them. We have so many friends that go to the games and have the greatest Tailgates. These were last weekend and the Ducks won by a long shot! We are going to 2 more games...and everytime we go we have an awesome time. Enjoy the pics.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dan, me uncle John and Maralee
Lil Nathan 10 months
My nephew Nathan oh how he is growing.
Hiking at Opal Creek







4 comments:
i love duck games too...they are so loud and so much fun!!! you guys are sure cute!
i like your guy pics
GO DUCKS
Floy, you copy?
Ok so I haven't heard from you on your blog. Are you still doing this blog thing? I have posted some new pics but I am thinking of stopping blogging. I spend all this time and I don't ever have any comments :) I really only hear from you and Shalyse. So, we'll see. How are you? I would love to see more pics of you guys. Love ya!
Post a Comment