Thursday, November 8, 2007

THE DUCKS WIN AGAIN!!!


Ok so I had to post one more pic of us at a DUCKS game. Going to the games is so much fun, just a rush that I can't describe! A great thing about games is we run into so many people that we know and have not seen in a while! We were very happy to run into Dan's Cousins and familys!
Thanks to Brooke Dan's Cousin Joey's Wife we have this pic of all of us!
Good to see you guys wish we could have hung out longer!!!

Dan, me, Eric and Cousin Michelle, and Cousin Joey and wife Brooke!

4 comments:

The Dyer family said...

Great pic, I wish we could be with you guys at the Duck game! I know what you mean about posting pics, I feel the same way. But us who are looking at your pics, can't get enough of you :) So keep this blog thing up. If you don't then Shalyse will be the only one to comment on my page. Yeah, what is going on with the engagement? What are your plans for the holidays? I will give you a call now, love ya!

Brooke said...

Hey guys! We had so much fun at the game. Are you going to Civil War? We would like to if we can find tickets that don't cost $$$$$$$$$$.
~Brooke

Megan and Dan said...

Brooke yes we want to go to the CIVAL WAR game if you can find tickets that aren't too expensive let us know!!! I am going to look on craigs right before the game and see what there is!!
Have a great weekend!

Shalyse said...

yeah...you better keep these posts coming! I check it everyday! :-) I am so sad I haven't even got to go to a Duck game this year...brian went to the ASU game and said it was AWESOME! How much fun!

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Lil Nathan 10 months

Lil Nathan 10 months
My nephew Nathan oh how he is growing.

Hiking at Opal Creek

Hiking at Opal Creek