Friday, November 16, 2007

Major upset with the DUCKS:(

Well we were hoping that the DUCKS were going to pull this one out but sadly they lost last night:(
We were trying to do everything that we could to get them to win like the pic below...
Gunny in her DUCK SHIRT...she looks so cute. We did score while she was wearing it so I bieleve it worked a little bit!

Good sport Gunster!

4 comments:

The Dyer family said...

You guys are so cute! Wish we could have been watching the game with you. Love ya!

Brooke said...

That game sucked! At least Gunny looked cute. Lucy was all dressed up to. I guess the game really went to the dogs!

Shalyse said...

we were so ticked off! HOW SAD!! at least your dog looks good :-)

The Dyer family said...

OK seriously, when are you going to update your blog??? I keep checking and I am missing your beautiful face :) Try to post something soon, I am going through Megan withdrawls!

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Lil Nathan 10 months

Lil Nathan 10 months
My nephew Nathan oh how he is growing.

Hiking at Opal Creek

Hiking at Opal Creek