Ok I know that it has been a very long time since I have done any posts, but we have been so darn busy ever since Thanksgiving! It has been a fun last 2 months though spending time with both or our families in Portland, bend and Salem. We went to Bend this last weekend to celebrate Christmas with my family and on Saturday the 22nd Dan poped the question!!!! I was so suprised and so so so so so HAPPY!!! It was the cutest thing ever we went to Sunriver to go iceskating and instead headed out to see his Dad's vacation home and it was so great because there was so much snow, way more than we had at our house in Bend. Well when we were driving I wanted to stop and take some pics in the snow and the one that I will post below is the only pic we got and it was seconds before we got engaged. Also the snow is covering my face....pretty funny! So right afte this pic the camera died...dang it. But at least we have to spot were Dan proposed! We actually got some really good pics of us after we got back tomy parents and I will be sure to update when I get those!
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dan, me uncle John and Maralee
Lil Nathan 10 months
My nephew Nathan oh how he is growing.
Hiking at Opal Creek








5 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I am sooo excited and happy for you guys. I love the pics, it's about time :) The Tahoe looks nice and your ring looks even better! What color is your band, gold?? You look so beautiful and happy. Love ya!
Oh Megan...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your ring is GORGEOUS!!! That is the coolest way ever, in the snow? :-) HOW ROMANTIC! I am so excited for you guys..do you have a date? :-)
Yeah! I love your new post. Great pictures and once again...CONGRATS!
Welcome to the family Megan. It's a great family to be a part of. We are glad to have you as the newest member! Yeah!
Savannah my band is white gold but in the weird lights I guess it has a hint of gold in it thanks for the comment!!
Shalyse thanks and the date is a tentative sep 13, but we might move it up to Aug 30th or bump it foward to sep 20th, depends on the spot. I think we might be getting married outside so then it would be aug 30th but if it is inside then we can bump it up. Hope all is well!!!
WAAAAAAAHOOOOOOO! Congrats to you both! Way to step up Dan. You guys need to come down soon so we can see how pretty that ring looks on megan. Dan I hope this doesn't mean our heterolife partner status will change!!!! hahahahaha Congrats again
Post a Comment