Your teeth look GREAT, just in time for your engagement!! Did you do a before and after pic?? Merry Christmas to you guys. Have a great day and can't wait to see you on Thursday. Love ya!
No Dang it I don't have a before and after pic just all of my old pics...but thanks!! I love them and am so happy that is one thing to cross of my list of things to do!! Can't wait to see you!! Love ya
No Dang it I don't have a before and after pic just all of my old pics...but thanks!! I love them and am so happy that is one thing to cross of my list of things to do!! Can't wait to see you!! Love ya
Congratulations Megan, this is Rebecca from High School! I hope you don't mind, Chelsea gave me your blog address and I have loved looking at your! I hope we can stay in touch! Rebecca Sauter-Bledsoe www.thebledsoebulletin.blogspot.com rebebled@sarmc.org
Dan and I just got married on September 20th 2008!!! We are so happy to be married and we are looking foward to many great years together! We love anything outdoors hiking with our pups and camping. We love boating, wakeboarding and pretty much anything that is in the water!
We are planning on moving to California which will be a very big move for us but I think we are going to have a wonderful time!!!
Stay tuned for some great new adventures!
8 comments:
Great pics, keep them coming! Now it's time to start planning your big day, how fun! I can't wait :)
your nails are all done too...perfect timing! I am so happy for you guys...I agree with Sven...keep the pics coming!!! :-)
Your teeth look GREAT, just in time for your engagement!! Did you do a before and after pic?? Merry Christmas to you guys. Have a great day and can't wait to see you on Thursday. Love ya!
No Dang it I don't have a before and after pic just all of my old pics...but thanks!! I love them and am so happy that is one thing to cross of my list of things to do!! Can't wait to see you!!
Love ya
No Dang it I don't have a before and after pic just all of my old pics...but thanks!! I love them and am so happy that is one thing to cross of my list of things to do!! Can't wait to see you!!
Love ya
Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you. When is the big day?
Sep 20!!! Thanks
Congratulations Megan, this is Rebecca from High School! I hope you don't mind, Chelsea gave me your blog address and I have loved looking at your! I hope we can stay in touch!
Rebecca Sauter-Bledsoe
www.thebledsoebulletin.blogspot.com
rebebled@sarmc.org
Post a Comment