Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My lovley parents!

I came across this pic and meant to put in on a long time ago but I must have forgot since I am not a very good blogger but here are my parents on the four wheeler!

This picture was taken at Pole peddle paddle in Bend last May and this just reminded me of how much fun we had at this race. Dan and I worked it with my parents who run the thing and this made us so amped to do the race. Well with all the crazy wedding stuff we thought that after we are married we will do this for sure in 2009. But this year we are working it again and I can't wait, it is such a great feeling to cheer for all the teams that roll through and I can't wait to be one of those teams!

Just thought I would post this awesome pic of my parents with the veiw of the Deshutes in the background!







1 comment:

Brooke said...

Cute picture. Your parents look like they are having fun!

Hope all is well!

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Lil Nathan 10 months

Lil Nathan 10 months
My nephew Nathan oh how he is growing.

Hiking at Opal Creek

Hiking at Opal Creek