My Lovely sister Jenn my matron of honor! I am so happy to have such a wonderful sister and best friend who is always there for me no matter what! My sis is amazing and I am so glad that we are so close! We have a blast together and can't wait to share my special day with her!

My best friend Savannah...oh we have so much fun together, we have been friends ever since we were 17. We met playing volleyball together and ended up playing on the same club team which was so much fun...too much fun! We have so many memories that are so great, I am so happy to have such a wonderful friend forever:)
Deena is such an amazing friend,Mom and Grandma bieleve it or not and I am so happy to know her!! 
My friend since we were kids Shelly. We knew eachother from living in Bend and have been great friends ever since. We played volleyball together ever since we were little kids, now we are all grown up both getting married 2 months apart! This just gives you, a bit of a taste of how crazy Shell is...we have so much fun together. She will make my wedding day so much fun!
!
Dan's sister Heather is amazing and has been such a great help in the wedding!
My friend since we were kids Shelly. We knew eachother from living in Bend and have been great friends ever since. We played volleyball together ever since we were little kids, now we are all grown up both getting married 2 months apart! This just gives you, a bit of a taste of how crazy Shell is...we have so much fun together. She will make my wedding day so much fun!
!
Dan's sister Heather is amazing and has been such a great help in the wedding!This is Heather and I at the Beach with the fam:)



3 comments:
What a GREAT post, you are so sweet! I can't wait for your wedding and all the festivities, we will have a blast! I love & miss you so much :)
Looks like you have some great girlfriends. Aren't they the best? Hope wedding plans are coming along great.
Yes Girlfriends are the best!!!
Wedding plans are coming right along, crazy how fast time flys!!
Post a Comment