It has been a very long time since I have posted anything but I thought it would be fun to post where I will be walking down the aisle!!!! The wedding is in about 5 months and can not bieleve how fast the time is flying by!! Wedding plans are getting finalized and I just can not wait till the day!!! This first pic is where I will be walking down the Isle, this is Dan's family church in Salem and thought it would be very special for us to get married here. It is very georgeous and big in side!

The next Pic is where we will boogie the night away and all those girls out there that know me you know it is going to be one damn good party:)) I can not wait for the reception we are going all out on this and can't wait to celebrate with all of you!! Dan and I are so thankfull for all of the help we have gotten and can not wait to spend the rest of our lives together!!!

The next Pic is where we will boogie the night away and all those girls out there that know me you know it is going to be one damn good party:)) I can not wait for the reception we are going all out on this and can't wait to celebrate with all of you!! Dan and I are so thankfull for all of the help we have gotten and can not wait to spend the rest of our lives together!!!
This is where we are headed for our HONEYMOON!!!
I can't bieleve that in about 5 months we will be sipping Margaritas pool side:))


The lovley pool with of course a swim up bar!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Can't wait:)




3 comments:
Looks so beautiful and you guys will have TONS of fun on your honeymoon! I can't wait for the big day, I am sooo excited. It will be here before we know it. Love ya :)
HOW MUCH FUN...planning a wedding is THE BEST! It looks like it's going to be perfect!!! :-)
Your chapel is beautiful! Looks like you are going to have so much fun! Are you going to our reunion?
Post a Comment