The newest addition to my sisters Family:)) Andrew Marcoe:) 7 lbs 21 inches long! So I added a couple more pictures of Andrew but also at the very bottom is a picture of Nathan so you can see the resemblance...it is crazy:))
Andrew
Andrew
Little Andrew... Absolutly adorable!!! Cute little Nathan
Dan and I just got married on September 20th 2008!!! We are so happy to be married and we are looking foward to many great years together! We love anything outdoors hiking with our pups and camping. We love boating, wakeboarding and pretty much anything that is in the water!
We are planning on moving to California which will be a very big move for us but I think we are going to have a wonderful time!!!
Stay tuned for some great new adventures!
3 comments:
OH MY CUTENESS~!!
congratualations to both of you!
Congratulations Auntie! He is the prettiest, most alert baby! So sweet!
Welcome to the world Andrew and congrats on being an Auntie x2! Keep the pics coming!
Post a Comment