Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More pics of our cute little Nephews!

We love all these sweet little kiddos!
The newest edition Andrew...so little and sweet:)
Little Nater tater eating his breakfast with Aunty May-May
Again just smiling away:)
Taylor sitting in the drivers seat of our boat!
And again just loving it!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my, what cuties! Hope the wedding plans are all going well. It's going to be here before you know it! Woo Hoo!

Brooke

The Dyer family said...

Those are GREAT pics, what adorable little boys! Seriously, where are all the girls?!? :)

bledsoeblog said...

Congrats Megan! You are a married lady and I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about the ceremony, your honeymoon trip, etc. through your blog!

Just know I was thinking of you yesterday!
Rebecca

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Dan, me uncle John and Maralee

Lil Nathan 10 months

Lil Nathan 10 months
My nephew Nathan oh how he is growing.

Hiking at Opal Creek

Hiking at Opal Creek