We are finally the Desmarteau Family and it feels so good! I have waited for this day and everything I wished it would be came true, everything was amazing and we had a complete blast! I have to say this was the best wedding I have ever been too and it is nice to say that it was my own:)) The Cermony was georgous and went so smoothly I couldn't have felt so relaxed especially when I saw Dan up there waiting for me! He looked so good and I am so happy he is my husband! We have only these few pics right now but I am hopeing for more by the end of the week! We also have some great great pictures from the honeymoon, Mexico was so georgous!! I want to say thanks to all my lovely bridesmaids/groomsmens and parents for all there help and being apart of this special day for us! We would not have been able to do it with ya!
Oh and yes we are also planning to move to Walnut Creek,California area, I have accepted a postion at John Muir Health a wonderful hospital in Walnut Creek. I know you are probably thinking that we are crazy for trying to do all this around just getting married but might as well have all of our changes happen all together:)
We are leaving Portland Monday October 13th and we have a alot of packing to do which we are not looking foward to:(
We will miss all of our family so much but we have a feeling that you all will love coming to visit us with the nice weather and all the fun things to do:) Of course we will be coming back to oregon very frequently as well!!
Enjoy the pics there will be more to come!





Oh and yes we are also planning to move to Walnut Creek,California area, I have accepted a postion at John Muir Health a wonderful hospital in Walnut Creek. I know you are probably thinking that we are crazy for trying to do all this around just getting married but might as well have all of our changes happen all together:)
We are leaving Portland Monday October 13th and we have a alot of packing to do which we are not looking foward to:(
We will miss all of our family so much but we have a feeling that you all will love coming to visit us with the nice weather and all the fun things to do:) Of course we will be coming back to oregon very frequently as well!!
Enjoy the pics there will be more to come!







5 comments:
Congrats! Woo Hoo!
The wedding was so great. You guys looked so happy!
Glad to hear Mexico was fun. Can't wait to see more pics.
~Brooke
Hey Megan! I have lots of pictures to send! Send me your email (and Savannah's too) and I'll send them over!
It WAS such a fun wedding! You looked stunning! We couldn't be happier for you guys!
Congrats!
Beth
My email is ablevel@msn.com
Ohhh those are such GREAT pics. I had such a blast with you on your wedding day, you were such a beautiful bride! I love you and can't wait to have you down here with me....yippeeee!
Congrats Megan. Something so ironic: I was born in Walnut Creek! Your backyard looks beautiful!
Post a Comment